To strengthen our team, we are looking for you
SALES ENGINEER - JAMSHEDPUR, JHARKHAND
Stay connected with a position within Murrelektronik..
As Sales Engineer - you will have responsibility for acquiring, establishing and developing relationships with existing and prospective customers for all Murrelektronik products within East territory. You will manage the territory to grow sales, exceed customer satisfaction and improve revenues.
Reporting to Regional Manager North & East.
- Expand market awareness of our products in designated industry segment by communicating features and benefits of our products and services effectively. Evaluate customer needs.
- Must contribute to the development of sales initiatives to expand existing customer base and market share by establishing short and long-term sales strategies.
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and by understanding their requirements or glitch in current system.
- Submit daily reports, weekly customer visit plans, schedule client meetings and action plans for follow-up. Ready to travel vast across Easter region: - Jharkhand, Odisha, West Bengal, Chhattisgarh.
This is you.. and you must have..
- 2-3 years of experience in sales portfolio in Industrial Automation Industry, handling OEM and End-user customers especially in Automotive, Steel, & power sector and other relevant segments.
- Must have Bachelor's degree in EC or equivalent.
- Knowledge of Industrial Automation products like: Sensors, Actuators, Power Supply, connectors, cables. Should have a sound understanding of the PLCs, VFD, HMI and SCADA
- Should be willing to learn about new customers, markets, regions & cultural exchange.
- Willingness to travel 50-70% to the customer places.
- Technical curiosity ability to follow the customer and opportunities for deeper technical discussions, thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques.
- Demonstrated ability to build customer loyalty and partnership.
- Good Communication skills: Clear and concise communication both locally and globally, self-driven and able to work with different teams. Understanding of the pre & post-sales process and dynamics
Languages known: English, Hindi & local languages.
Does this sound like you? Then we should get to know each other and talk about your future at Murrelektronik.
We are looking forward to receiving your application and meeting you!