Be a part of the enthusiastic Murrelektronik team!
SALES ENGINEER - CHENNAI
Location: Chennai The aim of the position is to achieve a growing and sustainable customer base and thereby maintain existing turnover and generate new turnover in your regions. Customer satisfaction and building lasting customer relationships are central to your work.
Stay connected with a position within Murrelektronik…
- Evaluate customer needs.
- Expand market awareness of our products in designated industry segment by communicating features and benefits of our products and services effectively.
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and by understanding their requirements or glitch in current system.
- Submit daily reports, weekly customer visit plans, schedule client meetings and action plans for follow-up.
- Ready to travel vast across Tamil Nadu and Pondicherry.
This is you...
- Fast learner of new technologies and passion to implement it to customer's applications.
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques.
- A true team member with positive attitude.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities, self-motivated and result driven approach.
...and you must have
- Bachelor's degree in EC or equivalent.
- 2-3 years’ experience in related field.
- Marketing experience in automation field.
- Basic knowledge of PLC and factory automation products will be added advantage.
Your skills are in demand!
Does this sound like you? Then we should get to know each other and talk about your future at Murrelektronik.
We are looking forward to receiving your application and meeting you!
Mr. Brahmananda P