Stay connected with a position within Murrelektronik…
SALES ENGINEER - BANGALORE
Location: Bangalore. The aim of the position is to achieve a growing and sustainable customer base and thereby maintain existing turnover and generate new turnover in your regions. Customer satisfaction and building lasting customer relationships are central to your work.
Your commitment is our success together!
- Evaluate customer needs.
- Expand market awareness of our products in designated industry segment by communicating features and benefits of our products and services effectively.
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and by understanding their requirements or glitch in current system.
- Submit daily reports, weekly customer visit plans, schedule client meetings and action plans for follow-up.
- Ready to travel vast across Karnataka.
This is you...
- Fast learner of new technologies and passion to implement it to customer's applications.
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques.
- A true team member with positive attitude.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities, self-motivated and result driven approach.
...and you must have
- Bachelor's degree in EC or equivalent.
- 2-3 years’ experience in related field.
- Marketing experience in automation field.
- Basic knowledge of PLC and factory automation products will be added advantage.
Does this sound like you?
We are looking forward to receiving your application and meeting you! When we see a connection, we would like
to talk to you about your future at Murrelektronik.
Mr. Brahmananda P