What did Pfiffner want to achieve with the decentralized machine concept?
Pfiffner is a pioneer in the use of decentralized installation technology. For over 20 years they have benefitted from its advantages including:
- Flexibility and scalability regardless of machine size and design
- Easy changeover to new workpieces with minimal setup times
- More economical
- Increased machine
- Simplified assemblies
with increased reliability
- Easy integration of
Pfiffner on the decentralized machine concept and its collaboration with Murrelektronik:
- We can respond to customer needs without having to make changes to the control cabinet.
- Having consistent, cost effective solutions that meet all of the application requirements gives our electrical engineering team planning security while saving valuable development time.
- We appreciate how Murrelektronik worked with us to come up with the best and most flexible solution.
- End-to-end scalable system solutions, which save time from planning to installation.
- Detailed system diagnostics help installers and operators locate faults quickly and easily keeping machine availability high.