What did Rösler want to achieve with the new machine concept?
- A machine’s modular assemblies can be defined by a plug-and-play installation concept and standardized cable installations. Errors can be minimized, resulting in shorter set up times.
Rösler on the new machine concept and working with Murrelektronik:
- The machine engineering was “mechatronized” on the basis of decentralized automation technology, which had a positive impact on the mechanical construction.
- Thanks to the Cube67 system and its compact I/O modules, terminal boxes were replaced and modular assemblies were defined which promote machine standardization.
- With the Machine Option Management (MOM) tool, planning the hard- and software is uniform and simple. Activation of the high-energy disk machines was shortened considerably.
- Since 2011, Murrelektronik has been a partner who is always available to help us find creative technical solutions for our systems.